This is a multi-phase job:
PHASE 1 -- Send messages and friend requests to 500 people on Facebook
Details: Our company recently ran a promotion. We are giving the first 500 people who liked our Facebook page a free drink. Your job will be to use a Facebook account we create for you to message all 650 people, ask them for their mailing address, and send them a friend request.
The message you'll be sending will be similar to:
"Dear First Name,
Thanks for your interest in trying our drink. Please reply with your preferred mailing address, and we'll promptly ship it out to you.
Additionally, do have you have interest in being one of our first street members? As one, you will get free schwag from us -- stickers, posters, drinks -- and asked to distribute them throughout your city.
You will also log the following information into a Google spreadsheet:
1. Name of Person who Liked Page
3. Date/time when your friend request sent / the message above was sent to them
PHASE 2 As they come in, record users' responses to your message / friend request in the same spreadsheet. Add the columns:
4. Date/time when friend request accepted
5. Date/time when message responded to
6. Mailing Address
9. Showed interest in being a street team member
10. Provided additional comments in reply message (if so, what)
- Outstanding English verbal skills.
- The ability to complete Phase 1 within the next 36 hours
- The ability to keep the spreadsheet no more than 12 hours behind So, if a user posts his mailing address at 7am in the morning, you must have it logged in the spreadsheet before 7pm that night.
*****VERY IMPORTANT***** Along with your bid, please answer the following three questions.
1. Please describe how Facebook has changed your life.
2. Describe, in two sentences, your favorite place in the world.
3. Describe how your favorite animal looks in one sentence.
7 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $96 untuk pekerjaan ini
hi, i find your project very very interesting, please consider my bid as i am very user friendly with [url removed, login to view] and very happy to do this project. best.