• This role is suitable for a person with a passion for learning and working in a digital
• The role of the back-office administrator is to participate in the maintenance,
support, and evolution activities of the company
• The role entails administering the backend processes in collaboration with other
team members to meet the business requirements
• The person will report to the product owner directly
• The person will be responsible to administer and maintain the order fulfillment
• The person will be responsible to keep a check on complaints and fulfilling the
customer’s requirements on time
• Provide assistance with general administrative duties
• Maintain the back-office architecture and standards in accordance with the
application requirements, the baseline architecture, and the business continuity
• Monitor and analyze technical logs in order to ensure the security and service
• Document the infrastructure and services where needed and maintain the
• The person should be able to work in a team environment
• The back-office team is one of the most important teams in any business as they
have a very vital role in business growth by ensuring the customers have a good
• Minimum 2 years of experience in customer services or office administrative duties
• Good written and verbal communication skills and proficiency in writing instructional
• Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, and ask clarifying questions to
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients with a strong,
professional customer service orientation
• The position requires basic analytical skills.
• Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations
• Ability to solve problems in standard situations
• Proficiency with designing instructional systems, models, and methodologies,
• Proficiency with word processor and presentation software applications including
Word and PowerPoint
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Extensive knowledge of office administration
• You will have to work during the EST Time zone
• Carrying customers through the post-sale onboarding process and setting the tone
for the excellent service they will receive.
• Helping customers continually achieve their objectives and ensuring their measures
of success are met.
• Being the main point of escalation for customers; their representative within the
• Helping to identify customers that are 'at risk' and set recovery plans in place to win
them back around.
• Ensuring that for every customer, we know what they love about our platform, and
what we could improve.
• Helping to determine, design and develop new ways for our customers to get the
most out of our platform.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
• Degree level education or equivalent life experience.
• You'll be working with clients and in a team environment, so ideally you'll get energy
from working with people.
• You're comfortable communicating and building relationships.
• You have a growth mindset and you're always looking to learn; we're looking for
someone who can both grow the role and their career at the same time.
• You excel in a high-growth environment, working at a startup pace, embracing
change and adjusting course regularly
42 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $19/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
I wil do this work for you in 7 day I need it I will try my best i am now in 12th std for some pocket money I want to do this it's my 1st time to do this type of work