Coinpanda is a portfolio tracker and tax software for cryptocurrency. Our users can connect their exchanges, wallets, and crypto accounts to automatically pull in their transaction history and generate necessary tax reports with the click of a button.
We are looking for an experienced technical customer support specialist to have the main responsibility for communicating with our users in all channels: Live chat (Intercom), email, forum, and Telegram. You will be working directly with Coinpandas users to ensure their success in using our software.
You will become an expert on all Coinpandas product offerings which will enable you to quickly troubleshoot issues and provide an amazing customer experience to all users. You will have flexibility with your hours, but should target about ~10 hours per week across evenings and weekends. This will increase later this year, and become full-time (~40 hours/week) from January next year.
- Proactive outreach: welcome new users to Coinpanda, provide delightful and rapid support to users (mostly through Intercom)
- Help customers with problems in calculating taxes on their cryptocurrency
- Troubleshoot: empathize with users, quickly grasp the issues they’re facing, and help them overcome difficulties with the software. Escalate bugs and software improvements to the engineering team
- Answer inquiries also via email, in our forum, and in Telegram
- Fluent and proficient in English
- Experience & interest in cryptocurrency/blockchain
- Empathetic, positive, patient, and excited to help users solve their pain points.
- Comfortable with mathematical and financial topics.
- Sense of humor
Please answer the following questions in your application:
1) What is your experience with cryptocurrency and blockchain today?
2) Why are you motivated to learn more about cryptocurrency tax reporting and the Coinpanda software?
3) A brief summary of relevant experience in previous roles/companies