Clipwire Games is looking for a customer service representative to handle our front facing customer interaction and support for several of our web/mobile apps.
This job is a permanent remote position with 3 months of probation, the job will be paid hourly and we expect no more than 4 hours per day at peak times and less.
We have an average of 1200 tickets per month, varying in complexity.
• Answering Email & Facebook Messenger.
• Work closely with your manager to handle tickets.
• Identify patterns in tickets and report problems early.
• We strive for a 72 hour turn around on tickets, pending customer response.
• Be comfortable using canned actions and customer responses and be able to identify the correct usage for each.
• Optimize and find efficiencies in the ticket workflow.
• Working with our custom admin toolset to provide reimbursements to our players when needed.
• Experience with a customer support software such as Zendesk, we use HappyFox ([login to view URL]) so experience with that is a big plus.
• Excellent communication skills, customer-oriented attitude, able to deals with stressful situations
• Basic PC knowledge, Windows OS (all versions), mobile operating systems experience (iOS, Android).
• Own a computer with stable internet connection.
• Knowledge of our products is required.
Bingo Story: [login to view URL]
Solitaire Buddies: [login to view URL]
[Removed by Freelancer.com Admin for offsiting - please see Section 13 of our Terms and Conditions]
Please make sure to fill out the Comprehensive Skills Assessment to be considered for this contract.
58 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $11/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Im best suited for the job as it matches my skills for customer support also for technical ticket handling. You can send an email at aleczbgomez@gmail Thank you for your kind consideration.
I am a team player who works on my own initiative. I value quality customer service and assure you that I am capable of making a significant contribution to your organization.