If you love to take initiative with customer issues and want to own the customer experience, then this is the role for you.
We are looking for a Technical Support Agent to walk our customers through the process of achieving their goals with our software, whether their problem relates to a user error, a bug, or something else entirely.
You can work from anywhere in the world. But, you MUST be able to work full-time Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm (Pacific Time). The ability to work a few hours on weekends is an advantage.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Maintaining high-quality customer service and professionalism at all times.
- Dealing directly with customers and employees who have technical problems with our software, recommending and performing corrective actions.
- Communicating with our developers to resolve technical concerns as well as working with our application update testers to verify and confirm quality.
- Doing callbacks in regards to sales inquiries and technical issues.
- Issuing refunds and processing payments.
- Updating our self-help documents so that customers and employees can attempt to fix their problems themselves.
THE BEST MATCH FOR THIS JOB:
- Has extensive experience in technical support, particularly in troubleshooting SaaS software solutions.
- Has an affinity for helping customers and teaching them in a timely fashion with outstanding follow through and problem-solving skills.
- Has excellent written and spoken English.
- Is resourceful, detail-oriented, and can work with minimal supervision.
- Is fully equipped for remote work with an excellent internet connection, a headset, and any ONE of the following devices: iPhone, Android mobile phone, or iPad/tablet.
- Experience in sales and customer success is a huge plus.
- You must also agree to use our time tracking software while at work.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS:
Please only apply if you are seriously interested and have the required experience. We are looking for someone reliable who values punctuality, has a good work ethic, and is looking for a long-term position.
To apply, please go to: [login to view URL]
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
We are a team of over 65 people working 100% remotely in 27 different countries. We develop and market Time Doctor, a time-tracking and productivity tool. Our software can be used by individuals or teams to track time for tasks and monitor computer activity, such as taking screenshots while working, monitor keyboard and mouse activity, and tracking web app and website usage.
Learn more about us here:
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
43 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $6/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
what make me the best person for this job,because im a people person,always like to satisfy my customers needs,and along with my skill know it will make a big diference