Do you love helping others? Are you a compassionate communicator, a problem-solver that can multi-task ? If so, then I here want to hear from you.
• Technical aptitude with a confident familiarity of Smartphones, tablets, operating systems, PC and Macs
• Minimum 6 months experience providing service to customers in some capacity (via phone, chat, in person, etc.)
• Handle multiple computer applications at one time
• Understand the concepts of navigation, search engines, downloading music, and other web based applications
• Attend approximately five to six weeks of required virtual training on a fixed schedule that may include nights or weekends
• Complete initial training with 100% attendance and a minimum 80% passing score on final training exam.
• Ability to type 35 WPM while talking to customers
• Successful completion of pre-employment assessments and a background check
• A distraction free workspace that will allow you to meet our requirement of working independently without other parties being in the workspace during your scheduled shift. An area where no other parties would enter your workspace during your scheduled shift for any reason.
• Be able to guard client information closely by ensuring that no cell phones, pens, tablets, devices that capture information are in the work area.
• High Speed Cable Internet Service (10 megabits download and 3 megabit upload) from a reliable cable provider. Satellite internet not acceptable
• High School Graduate or general education degree (GED) required
• 18 years of age or older
30 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $8/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
what makes me the best candidate for this are my skills, along with making sure my customers are satisfied ,solving all their needs, keep a good relationship with them and the fact that im a people person