I need somebody to take the attached pdf document and create a MS Word (2003) document starting from page 110 of the pdf (the page with the heading "RULES AND REGULATIONS - 15. COMMON TRANSMISSION SERVICE PROVISIONS") and ending on page 183 of the pdf (the page with the heading "SCHEDULE No. QF2 - AVOIDED COST").
I only need the information inside the central box on each page . To be clear:
- It shouldn't include "GOLDEN VALLEY ELECTRIC ASSOCIATION, INC." at the top, or the material above this
- It shouldn't include "Tariff Advice No. ..." or "Pursuant to", or the material below this
- It should include all the heading formatting - e.g. "15.1 General" on page 110 should be in MS Word with heading level 2
- It should include all the formats & footnotes (there are v. few footnotes)
- Where a heading is carried over and repeated from one page to the next in the pdf, it should NOT be repeated in the Word document (e.g. page 110-111 has "15.2 Definitions Relating to Transmission Service" and items (a) - (f) are on pg 110 and (g) - (j) are on 111. Page 111 repeats the headings "15 COMMON TRANSMISSION SERVICE PROVISIONS" and "15.2 Definitions Relating to Transmission Service" and adds the words "cont.". There is no need to do this in the Word document -> the list underneath 15.2 should just appear as one big long list with no interruptions.
- Formatting (e.g. on page 183) in the Word document should look reasonably similar to the pdf document.
This is a small piece of work - basically a cut-and-paste job from a pdf into Word, and then a formatting of the Word document to tidy it up and replicate the layout of the pdf.
It must be accurate - no pages/ sections missing!
8 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $30 untuk pekerjaan ini
I can do this job in professional manner. My top priority is quality of work and client's satisfaction. I work till 100% satisfaction of the client. Please consider me for this job.
Dear job provider, I am interested in your [login to view URL] start start [login to view URL] deliver the work within the fixed time. With regards, Shams Rasid