Step by Step:
1. V_FREELANCER & C_FREELANCER will be the two main files you will be inserting data onto.
2. On excel sheets V_FREELANCER & C_FREELANCER Identify CITY & STATE by viewing column A & B.
3. On excel sheet File_2, you will filter the sheet, using column B (RC/CITY)
4. Type in the city name in filter search bar drop down, in this example we will use the city of Abilene, TX.
5. File_2 sheet will then filter all the results for Abilene.
6. You will then identify the correct selection by cross referencing city (Abilene and the state TX, off for both files V_FREELANCER & C_FREELANCER to File_2.
- Make sure you are double checking your selection and that both City and State match off of both files (V_FREELANCER & C_FREELANCER to File_2)
7. Once you make the selection and you are sure that you have identified the correct selection, you will highlight Columns C (Rate Center Abbrev) through Column M (New Local Inbound coverage) off of File_2, copy the selection and paste it onto Files V_FREELANCER or C_FREELANCER onto columns C (Rate Center Abbrev) through Column M (New Local Inbound coverage)
See example already completed for you on Files V_FREELANCER & C_FREELANCER.
- Note: you will be copying entire column in yellow from File_2 and pasting it onto files V_FREELANCER & C_FREELANCER.
8. For the cities where you do not find matching results for insert N/A for all columns.
15 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $74 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi attheriver3 , Simple task, I am writing a macro to complete the task. Perfection assured. Pay back after you get the FULL file Best Regards, Naveen
Hello, Consider it done with 100% accuracy. Please check the attached sample. I have filled 1 entry in C_FREELANCER file for you. CHeck pm for details. Thanx