1. Goto [url removed, login to view]
2. Search the city "Bend" and state "Oregon"
3. Scrape a list of ALL businesses listed in the Bend Oregon and Redmond Oregon area. Put this list into an excel spreadsheet.
(For ALL business categories)
4. Remove all businesses that have a website listed.
(Dexknows displays if they have a website or not on the listings)
5. Remove all duplicate businesses.
(A lot of businesses might have multiple names. So you will have to search for duplicates using the address)
The final result should be a csv or excel file that has a large list of businesses in Bend and Redmond Oregon.
This lists all the businesses in the area that don't currently have websites. In this excel file you will list the business name, address and phone number.
This should be a simple project for someone who is familiar with data mining from yellow page websites.