I need a female with great spoken English (little or no accent or has completed accent reduction training) in the Philippines
to be my FULL-TIME personal assistant. I define full-time as 8 business working hours a day, 5 days a week, Monday through Friday.
Your working time is fixed because you will be making business calls to the US hence I require you to work from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time
(make use of "www dot time dot gov" to verify convert your local time accurately).
I own a real estate investing firm, and I need someone who can help market my services via telephone and email, as well as perform some web-based tasks and
is an effective and efficient user of MS Excel spreadsheet program.
As a FULL-TIME personal assistant, you may be asked to work on varied tasks and projects, so the ability to be flexible, energetic, and enthusiastic is essential!
This will be a long-term commitment, so hiring the right person is a very important decision for me. Please bid on your monthly salary. Upon acceptance, we will have a trial period to determine if we are a good fit.
Send resume or work experience and I'll send you my username for skype for a phone interview.
The right assistant:
• Is happy (or really wants to be!)
• Will be able to work independently, with minimal supervision
• Has a desire to learn
• Is reliable and can communicate in fluent English on the telephone and email
• Is very comfortable with modern internet technology
• Is business oriented
• Can work with Web 2.0 tools like a feed reader - social networks - wiki - blog – delicious, etc.
• Has high speed internet access
• Can use Skype
• Owns a computer, headset and webcam
• Has a valid Pay Pal account
• Possesses good internet optimization skills
• Has some expertise Internet Marketing, Email Marketing and AdWords
• Has some web-development experience – HTML, CSS, PHP ? Knowledge of website creation would be an asset... but not essential
• Is detail-oriented, organized, creative, resourceful, highly motivated, reliable and takes pride in doing on-time quality work'
• Must have access to steady, reliable and fast broadband internet service that can handle VOIP calls
• Must be able to work from 8:00AM EST to 5:00PM EST
• Must know how to speak correct English (Americanized if possible and with little or no accent)
• Must know how to use Microsoft excel (if possible be an expert in using the program)
• Must be good with handling the instructions I send over by email (and sometime if I call)
Some of your responsibilities would be:
• Telemarketing – Contacting businesses to set appointments or take orders for web design, SEO, web marketing/promotion, customer service, etc. (This is the first task you will be handling).
• Email marketing – editing email messages for marketing or “drip campaigns”
• Conducting research for different projects
• Typing, Editing and proofreading
• Transcribing audio/video (maybe)
• eFile and email documents
• Contact me with daily schedule and reminder calls
• Update websites
• Post/Manage Wordpress Blogs
• Search Engine Optimization, including manual directory submission, link building and social bookmarking
• Other tasks as assigned by the company
In the one month trial period, I mostly want the VA to make outbound calls so I willing to set up a Skype business VOIP account for the VA and give her
a list of prospective clients to call. I look forward to hearing from you and getting this process started.
UPON ACCEPTANCE you should be able to:
1. Sign a Non Disclosure Agreement; (not necessary initially, while I am trying to decide if you're a good fit, but probably will become necessary if I decide to make it a long-term relationship).
P.S I am willing to pay between $150 to $250 per month depending on what skills she brings to the table
7 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $192 untuk pekerjaan ini
hello sir, iam really interested in this [login to view URL] i am doing data entry jobs in Digitiny Services. We have a team. We will do the best. regards sanoop