I'm looking for someone to Add lyrics to my lyrics website on a permanent basis. Please give me a price for adding 8 albums (2 per week) and we will see from there. The process is somewhat complex, please read carefully to understand.
1. Visit this page:
[url removed, login to view]
You will see albums that have been released in the years. It's generally better to take albums that were released a couple of weeks ago, so that the lyrics can be found online somewhere. Let's take april 17th per example. We have a couple albums:
[url removed, login to view]
Let's take per example Immortal The End is Where We Begin by Thousand Foot Krutch. You can do the whole example with that album, i just checked it over
2. Quickly verify its not already on the site.
3. We visit the album page [url removed, login to view] . By luck the lyrics are already on that site (you will see the button next to the songs...when its a +, the lyrics has not been added. So it will be easier as the source for the lyrics if already there.
4. Let's suppose the lyrics are not on [url removed, login to view] We search on google for that song name + lyrics to see if we will be able to find the required lyrics. Let's search for . ' The End is Where We Begin by Thousand Foot Krutch '. You will see plenty of results. Per example [url removed, login to view] that works great. So we can easily find the lyrics, good.
5. We find the ASIN number on Amazon. Visit [url removed, login to view] and search for the album's name.. Click on the CD version of that Album (MP3 page dont have ASIN) and then browse the page here http://www.amazon.com/End-Where-We-Begin/dp/B0075MFRT0/ref=sr_1_1_title_0_main?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1343411644&sr=1-1&keywords=the+end+is+where+we+begin+thousand+foot+krutch . You will see the ASIN. Copy it
6. Let's add the album in the system. Login to the admin
Mouse over on Request, then Amazon Create. Paste the ASIN in the search. The songs will appear, just click Accept and they will be added in the system, as well as the artist and album
Then click on Request, its ordered by artist, find out your songs. Next to each song you have a Google button and a submit button. The google one triggers a search for lyrics in Google. The submit allows you to add your lyrics. So just copy your lyrics and paste them there. When you add an album with all the lyrics in the same place, its really easy. I usually open a window for each song through the admin, and then do the same on the site where i found the lyrics, and browse from tab to tab, copying and pasting.
So it's relatively easy. The only glitch is to find an artist / album that is NOT already on the site, where lyrics can be found online, and where the album is sold on Amazon. (worst case, if its not sold on Amazon, you can manually enter the name of the songs but it takes more time)
Please let me know the price for adding 8 albums in the DB, we will test and see from there to get this project on a weekly basis
14 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $59 untuk pekerjaan ini
I have experience in this kind of work and as an avid musician I would love to take on this task. I would give my devoted attention to getting this project done right. Please see my PM for more info.
Hello, I am a real music lover and your add caught my eye. I am very interested in doing this job. I am detail oriented and I can follow instructions. Please see PMB