I am looking for full-time Assistant Traders.
Typing a minimum of 60 wpm is REQUIRED.
Availability Saturday and Sunday is REQUIRED.
About Me: I have been working with Virtual Assistants for many years. My VA's have been happy to work with me and there is already a team of VA's in place who can support and assist you. You will be given a chance to talk with my current head VA before you are hired if you like.
The hours depend on the time of season. Flexibility is essential as hours will start minimally and increase as you learn and demonstrate competence. You will be paid for training!
To apply for this job, please answer the following questions in as much detail as possible:
1) How fast do you type?
2) How many computers do you have and what kind of processor do they have?
3) Are you available both Saturday and Sunday?
4) Can you be available during the entirety of a 7am-9pm PST window, what is the most number of hours in a day that you would be willing to work each day?
5) Do you have any knowledge of American sports (for example how many team names do you know in the NBA) or sports trading (this is a plus, but not required)?
6) Do you know Excel?
7) Describe your technological proficiency overall.
8) What makes you uniquely qualified for this position and what unique skills can you bring to this job?
We have a shortage and are looking to hire extremely qualified candidates immediately. Thank you and look forward to chatting with some of you.