We're a vibrant Melbourne based startup in the scent and fragrance marketing niche that is in the midst of transitioning into a full-scale business, and we need you!
We're looking for a VA/admin assistant with a can-do attitude, who is quick to pick up businesses processes, is sharp as a tack and can act and think on their feet. Your duties will include:
- Ad-hoc appointment setting and admin for our two Directors and Marketing Manager
- Creating, updating and improving manuals and process guides
- Assisting with email marketing campaigns
- Data entry
- Any other ad-hoc work as needed
You will need to have the following skills and competencies:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to absorb abstract ideas and processes
- Familiarity with CRM software such as Hubspot
- Availability for between 20-30+ hours per week. We're happy for you to work from home but you will need to be available between business hours (9am - 5pm Melbourne time Monday - Friday).
This is an ongoing job -- we are looking for a long-term partnership with the right person.
24 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $17/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Your project will be done perfectly, Your project description almost clear, need few questions to ask, please let me know when possible to communicate on voice call ? Thanks & Regards Maninder Singh
I believe that my familiarity with the industry would make me a good fit for this position. In addition, I enjoy working with people and would welcome the opportunity to be a part of your team.
Working in MNC. Looking for a part time project in data entry Relevant Skills and Experience Very good written and verbal l communication. Good at excel, word and PowerPoint