Pekerjaan Tidak Dijumpai
Maaf kami tidak dapat mencari pekerjaan yang anda cari.
Cari pekerjaan paling terkini di sini:
The company name is Posh Quiddity and I need a logo for it. As a logo combining the letters p and q sounds like a good start. Creative logos are welcomed!
looking for students who have a good network and can help in sales of [login to view URL]
Hi have stickers that need to be slightly changed. They are in French and English and I need to change : expiration dates and the product name to cater for a different product with the same packaging before I can send it for printing.
Existing name is Global Petrochemical Platform (GPCP) - logo is attached New app is upgraded ... we can keep the same logo ... and we can create new one, ideas are open. App idea is to connect all petrochemical stack-holders in one app (producer, consumer, and traders) please send idea then later we can talk
We want to scan NFC tags in an app (apple and android) information received from tag: Time stamp from phone, Name of tag, uploaded to website database, with user and pwd to login to site.
I want an app built similar to a cash app also want to integrate an Affiliate marketing strategy with a subscription-based business model where users can get their own dashboard where they can access their affiliate link, also check their monthly income, how many users signed up, etc. 70% commission will be paid for every user they invite with their affiliate link and the remaining 30% goes towa...
SAM application and search for grants for the Global Initiative For Boys and Men. Website is [login to view URL] grants related to boys and men's physical and mental health, education of boys, fatherlessness, support for boys and men's health index and creation of state commissions for boys and men
The Research Proposal topic will be about Cybercrime, how covid 19 has inflated the occurrence of Cybercrime and how it has impacted the financial industry. The method will be empirical, which includes data. I will be adding the instructions as a word file. Reach out if you have any queries.
Need a native Telegu translator for our long term project from Telegu video to English text with srt format. Please bid only native bidders. No agencies or firm and not allowed any google or machine translation.
I Need a person which is full experienced in unity i have one game of car wash which is in unity this is the link [login to view URL] And i want to reskin it Like - package name Icon Logo Monir changes only not long please bid your lowest price