m looking for someone to help me get through a lead sheet I have. If the hire does a good job I'll likely provide ongoing work on a part-time basis as I procure additional lead sheets. The Excel sheet I have has only the company name, so I've created the below process which the hire will be using to help me.
The sheet I have now has about 1,200 company names on it and I seem to be finding 3-4 contacts per company on average by searching LinkedIn. It's not that hard to put multiple contacts in the spreadsheet though, since you're searching LinkedIn anyway it doesn't add much time. I usually find a few people that sort of 'tie' for winner and if that happens I figure the more the merrier, right?!
I'll provide the Excel sheet to whoever I end up hiring via the private messaging system. The idea here is to keep things inexpensive, I don't think this task is very technical or requiring of much background knowledge / training, but it is time-consuming.
- Go to LinkedIn, search for the company name. It should auto-populate, choose whichever company looks biggest / closest to the company on the spreadsheet.
- Some companies abbreviate their names, etc. so you may need to do additional research if LinkedIn doesn't auto-populate what you'd expect it to.
- Once you click on the company, it'll give you an option to see all the employees at that company, click that.
- Search key words. The keywords I've had most luck with are:
- Affirmative Action
- Diversity and/or Inclusion
- Human Resources Compliance
- If none of those work, search for Human Resources / Recruiting directors / VPs, managers etc. Always pick the people who have been at the company longest / are most senior if you need a tie-breaker.
- Once you find 1-5 employees that match what we're looking for, go to [login to view URL] and put in their name and the company name.
- Sometimes companies have more than 1 domain name / company name. Go with what you think is the primary / parent / biggest company.
- Once it gives you an email, copy that, and the person's first and last name onto the spreadsheet. Add notes if needed. Clone the spreadsheet line if you found more than one employee. I'm averaging around 3-4 employees per company but some of the smaller ones only have 1 relevant contact.
- If the email hunter program doesn't work for a certain company or person, try searching Google for another website that shows the company's email format and then try to manually guess the email address using that.
26 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $18/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Dear Mr/Ms, I am also searching for potential customers in my current job. It will also contribute me. I will help you with pleasure. Best Regards... Erdinc Ozturkcan Mechanical Engineer