We are building a search engine for international law. You can find a description at jusmundi.com.
We are converting PDFs in varying qualities, to structured HTML in very high quality. We need help as we have a lot of PDFs to convert.
We are using FineReader 14 for this operation. We will provide you with a licence to use it.
The process is:
1) Open the PDF file with FineReader OCR Editor
2) Replace the zone of recognition by an adjusted one
3) Control the zones in few pages and identify tables
4) Delete first and last pages
6) Launch the OCR
7) Verify the recognition and correct the text according to the PDF (there is a very efficient tool in FineReader to do that).
There are sometimes other tasks according to the quality of the PDF like:
- modifying the resolution of images in the PDF;
- training the OCR Editor to recognize characters of very low quality PDF.
We will give you few documents and see how you work. We intend to build a long-term relationship with one or several serious freelancer(s) as we have a lot of documents to convert.
Please feel free to ask any question you may have.
30 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €5/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
I can do this [url removed, login to view] you need a good and experienced freelancer,then i am not the bad [url removed, login to view] me a chance to prove it to [url removed, login to view] me try with your provided software.