Your job is to fill in the attached spreadsheet of 1,700 URLs with 4 types of information:
Is it an EMPLOYMENT agency?
Is it related to COMPUTERS?
Find employment EMAIL addresses.
Find forms for uploading a RESUME.
There are 9 columns to fill in:
1. Type: There are 5 types:
X = You could not access the website
N = It is not an employment agency and not related to computers
EC = It is an employment agency with computer related jobs
E = It is an employment agency but there are no computer related jobs
C = It is a computer related company but not an employment agency
You might be able to look through a list of jobs to see if any of them are related to computers.
2. Key Words & Phrases: These are words and phrases that indicate what type it is.
Some key words for employment agency: career, employment, job, opportunity, outsource, personnel, placement, position, professional, recruit, resume, staff
Some key words for computers: computer, developer, information technology, IT, software
The type should match the key words found:
N = not employment agency and not computers
EC = both employment agency and computers
E = employment agency only
C = computers only
(3) through (8) go together:
3. Link#: These are the links to get to email addresses and resume forms. The home page (first page you see when you click the URL in the URL column) is link 0. When you click anywhere on the home page, whatever (page, pop-up, menu or email) you go to is link 1. Add 1 for each click. Ignore pages you have already visited.
List the links in the order clicked. However, if there is more than one path to data, the order of the paths doesn’t matter. For example, URL #1 has a path of 2 links (1 and 2) to a resume form, then lists a path of just the home page 0 where there are email addresses.
4. Link Text: This is the text that you clicked which took you to a page, pop-up or menu. In URL #2, we click 3 horizontal lines to get to a list of options including APPLICANTS. In URL #3 at link 1 clicking any job leads to a page with APPLY. This column should show the user how to get to the pages with email addresses and resume forms. For link #0 (home page) this cell is blank.
5. LINK: This is the address in your browser’s address bar that the click takes you to.
6. Emp Email / N / MORE (>3): This is a list of the employment email addresses that are found on the page i.e. the email address you can send your resume to. If there are none on that page then enter N. If there are up to 3 email addresses then list all of them in the cell with a line break between email addresses. If there are more than 3 email addresses then list the first 3 and write MORE as line 4 within the cell.
7. Non-Emp Email / N: This is a list of the email addresses on the page that companies who want to hire someone write to. Use the same format as (6) above.
8. Resume Form?: Is there a form on the page that allows you to upload a resume (Yes or No)?
Notice that (3) through (8) go together. Each time you click something that leads you along to emails or resume forms, you enter in these cells: number the link, what you clicked, the address it takes you to and what data you found there - emails and/or forms (or nothing because you only see data after additional clicking along that path.)
9. NOTES: This is for any other information that you might need or want to convey. Examples:
What happened when you tried to visit the site (Type is X.)
Other problems you had with the site.
Special features e.g. links to websites in other locations.
The fact that you found computer related jobs in a job list.
The fact that the website is not complete.
It is not required that you fill in this column.
Please do not change the columns of this spreadsheet. It will be read into software that will create reports from it and it is expected to be in the format given.
How many URLs will you do for $25, when would you start and how long would you work each day?
40 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $118 untuk pekerjaan ini
Please review my profile as i have relevant skills and experience required for this project. Kindly send me a message to discuss. Thanks, Asad Khan FixIT Consultancy