Compiling politician information
• Base information is included in the documents House of reps and Senate
o Members of these will then make up Ministry, Shadow Ministry and committees
• Names are included in multiple documents depending on their role and elected position. They will be Ministers, shadow ministers or committee members etc. Important that information has basic information leading up to more granular information about what committees or roles they perform more widely.
• The first step to the process is identifying the individual. Make sure you have the correct spelling of the person's first, middle, and last time. Small spelling errors can make a big difference when seeking out information.
• Search online and through newspapers, magazines, and tabloids for existing stories about the individual. Not only does this prevent you from publishing a redundant piece, it adds to the array of information you have on the individual
• Use public records to your advantage to build your profile. Using a variety of outlets, scan public records for important information.
• Types of information we would like to know;
o Do they have a website? What is the url?
o Where/how can they be contacted?
o Where did they attend college?
o On which committees do they serve? Do they hold any leadership positions?
o Who voted (or not) for him/her in the last election (voting patterns)?
o Do they or have they served on other committees or boards?
o Do they have connections to industry groups?
o What did they do before?
o Are they married? To whom? Are they divorced? Do they have children?
o With which political party do they affiliate?
o What is their religious affiliation?
o With what organizations are they involved?
o What hobbies are they active in?
o What strong interests do they have?
o Have they ever published?
o Have they made any incriminating public statements? Or public statements that can be used against them?
o Who on their staff should you be dealing with?
o Who contributed to their campaign? Including in-kind contributions and loans.
o When are they up for re-election?
o What is their voting record? Especially with issues of aged care
o What past jobs have they held?
o What does their spouse do?
o Other family connections? (where did the family money come from?)
26 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $522 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, I have read your posting job carefully. I am looking for a job like this. I can do your job perfectly and also assure you that my work will be 100% satisfied to you.
Hello. I am Proficient in web scraping, data mining and web research having experience of more then 5 years. I am very interested to do your task. lets discuss further. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks