Help with job search and developing the process for future job and side jobs and for searching for other people. More details as discussed:
If this works well, I will extend the project for other people I am working with who are also looking for work.
Create a job search campaign posting resume
Tracking through Basecamp,
- Create Gmail account
- Create CareerBuilder, monster, indeed, dice and other appropriate online accounts
- modify resume and cover letter to match job
- Track submissions, responses, and applications
- Respond to initial inquiries
- Tag responses in Gmail,
- apply on ATS as appropriate (tracking username and passwords)
- List key steps that were taken
- Recommend improvements to strategies
- Create gcal and schedule as appropriate
- research appropriate companies and positions on company websites
- apply on LI
- Track access to accounts using Portadi and spreadsheet on DropBox
- Regular discussion and updates with me on strategy and how to improve
- proofread resume
- Create a how to document/outline/Snagit video
- Find resume writer resources and document (name, link, rate, relative exp, relative skill, reference, expertise area)
Project may be extended depending on success of initial effort.
Key will be to get as many interviews scheduled as possible to lead to a position.
I will be able to go into details, as well as copies of my resume and Linkedin profile.
When proposing, please answer:
What 5 sites would you start looking for Project Manager jobs in the Chicago area that you would apply to?
What is your favorite project management tools you use for working on VA assignments?
What hours do you typically work in Chicago local time?
When is a good time to talk with you in Chicago local time?
What is your preferred video/talking method with clients?
How quickly do you think you can complete this project?
What is your biggest concern about this project?
Would you please attach your resume?
What ATS have you applied to or worked with?
Can you attach a cover letter?
What is your favorite color?