Job Brief (short): Looking for excel VBA expert to help us automate repetitive tasks we do in excel for keyword research. Final deliverable must work on both Windows Office & Mac Excel 2016. We use OneDrive, so if any external data sources are required, must be OneDrive (not Google Drive) compatible.
• Excel VBA & Macro expert
• Combine multiple sheets into 1, delete duplicates
• Delete extra columns
• Filter range, then insert row breaks between certain ranges
• Conditional formatting based on if cell contains text string from a list
• Advanced sort (by cell color, then by column x values, then column y values)
• Use n-gram analysis to show frequency count & aggregated data
• Final deliverable must work on both Windows & Mac Excel 2016
What our spreadsheets will include:
Group (manually to be grouped by us, but is sped up with n-gram & conditionally formatting)
Based on keyword data in spreadsheet after 1st macros organize, remove duplicates & finish sorting. Want ability to view n-gram keyword cluster data. In short say keyword phrase is “men shirt” (bigram), want to view combined data (search volume, frequency count, etc) & compare against “shirt” (unigram). This allows us to focus on most relevant & high traffic keywords, not just keyword phrases.
PPC n-gram use case [login to view URL]
Sample n-gram spreadsheet [login to view URL]
Please answer these questions in your bid:
1. Have you successfully created Macros in Microsoft Excel before?
2. Will users be able to interface with your macros (buttons)?
3. How many hours will this take you to complete?
4. How much time do you currently have available to work on this project?
5. Are you confident your final deliverable will work on both Windows & Mac Excel products?