This project requires you to collect information on, and take photographs of, chocolate products in East Jakarta. You should visit 3 shops and in each collect the required data on chocolate products. You must photograph the products individually and as part of a display of shelves – submitting a total of 3-4 photos per shop:
1. The lowest-priced chocolate product in a display, irrespective of size, shape, brand or other factors: 1 photo from each shop
2. The highest-priced chocolate product in a display, irrespective of size, shape, brand or other factors: 1 photo from each shop
3. Full photo of display in which the chocolate products are placed: 1-2 photos from each shop
In addition to the photos, you must collect the following information for each product:
• Retail outlet name
• GPS coordinates (longitude, latitude) OR address of the retail outlet (street name, post code)
• Item name (e.g. M&Ms, KitKat)
• Price of the item as displayed
• Item weight – specify units if not grams
• Brand classification (domestic, other Asian, international)
The collected data and 9 (or more) photos are to be submitted online via SurveyMonkey at: [login to view URL]
The full item, item name and item price must be clearly visible in the product photos.
• Ensure that the photos are not blurry.
• The product in question, and its price, should roughly be in the middle of the photo. So far as is possible, exclude other products from the frame.
• The price label and product must be visible in its entirety.
• Identical photos submitted under more than one task will not count towards the minimum number of required photos.
For the display photos, please capture as wide a view as you can get with individual products clearly visible, preferably with legible price information. (Please see attachments).
Suggested shops where you can collect photos are:
- AEON Mall JGC, Jl. Jakarta Garden City, Cakung, East Jakarta
- Tamini Square, Jalan Taman Mini Raya, Jakarta Timur 13560
- Arion Mall, Jl Pemuda Kav. 3-4, Rawamangun, Jakarta Timur 13220