Gather data on the top podcasts in business, tech, entrepreneurship and who their sponsor companies are for all episodes published in the last 5 weeks.
This project includes 2 parts and you are required to complete BOTH.
Part 1 - You will be required to complete the list from all listed podcasts color coded BLUE - which will include 25 podcasts and you will need to find which companies are sponsors for all of the listed podcast's episodes posted in the last 5 weeks.
Part 2 - You will need to list the value of each sponsor's product offerings in a separate sheet.
See full details below.
1. In the following document [login to view URL] - open tab named "Podcast list"
- where you will see a list of 100 podcasts and highlighted in 4 colors.
2. Work on only the podcasts which are highlighted in BLUE (total of 25 podcast names).
3. Go through each podcast one by one. Visit that particular podcast's website (by searching their name in google). You can also visit the podcast's audio hosting platform (google podcasts, apple podcasts, spotify - the links to them are on the website).
4. Once you are on the website, you will need to visit every episode published in the last 5 weeks for that particular podcast & look for the name of sponsors.
List the name of each sponsor for the week under the section of specific week the episode was published (in tab "Podcast List" the first row lists each week's date range - [login to view URL])
5. Before listening to each episode's audio for sponsor name, first search for description of the episode as in many cases it mentions the name of sponsor and offer (either in website or on the apple podcast or google podcast page).
Note: many podcasts mention who their sponsors are in audio in the first 5 minutes, last 5 minutes or middle.
6. For each week's column, list all sponsors for that particular podcast in one cell, for example
- sponsor 1
- sponsor 2
- sponsor 3
- sponsor 4
7. If there are no sponsors found in a particular week then list no sponsors in that cell.
If there are no sponsors for for the entire podcast then list in cells the reason why i.e. donations or no sponsors. PLEASE make sure you are 100% certain there are no sponsors after having listened/skimmed to multiple episodes of podcast.
ONCE all 5 weeks of all 25 podcasts assigned to you are completed with list of sponsors then proceed to part 2.
1. Go to a separate tab named "Podcast Sponsors Product Value" on the same document [login to view URL] and note the three categories: podcast name, advertiser/sponsor, product price.
2. Copy/paste in "Podcast Sponsors Product Value" tab the names of all the sponsors from all 25 podcasts (from the first sheet), listing the name of podcast in Column A, and name of Sponsor from in Column B. This time list every sponsor/advertisers name individually, 1 per cell.
3. Visit the website of every single sponsor/advertiser and in column C type the price range for the cost of their product offering. For example if Peloton is a sponsor, their products cost approx. $4000.
Please message us on chat if you are uncertain.
This project is URGENT and will need to be completed by Friday, August 23, 9PM EST please only show interest if willing to complete immediately.
I have more than 3 years as experience in data entry been working as a library officer. Proficient with MS word, excel and navigating through folders. committed to completing this project within given time frame.