Take all the pdf's attached and enter them into Excel as shown in the sample database.
I took the 1st two items of the PDF "Home_Components.pdf".
Notice the image name is auto populated.
Here is what I do:
1. Copy and paste the model and name into fields. Make sure model is capitalized
(name should include color if applicable.)
2. Copy and paste description into html editor
(The description should be the description but in one line of html with breaks.
I copy the information as best as I can and paste into a text editor and then add the html.)
3. Clean up description and add html (see sample)
4. Save image into images folder as the exact model number and save as a jpg
(You will need Adobe PDF professional to be able to select an image and "save as", make sure to choose jpg from the drop down.)
5. Put the retail price in retail field and other price in price field
6. Enter manufacturer
7. Enter category(s) that may be applicable
6. Proof read work to make sure no errors
Note: Sometimes all of the characters do not copy so you must be precise to not miss any information.
The files have been emailed with 190 base products some of which may be more then one product. Make sure to use all model numbers for each product which may make multiple products and images as per email.