United Trust Realty Corporation (UTR) is a privately-held real estate services and investment firm based in Orange County, CA. The current portfolio under management consists of retail, office, medical office, and industrial properties located across Southern California. UTR is currently seeking an Accounting Clerk (AC) to join its team.
Accounting Clerk and Data Entry Specialist for Real Estate Management Firm
AC reports directly to the VP of Finance and Administration. AC also works with the Vice President of Real Estate Management (VPREM), and Property Management Associates (PMA) and interacts with multiple outside parties, including accountants, appraisers, attorneys, brokers, clients, contractors, lenders, tenants, and other vendors.
The following outlines AC’s essential functions:
• Monitor daily tenant receipts via online banking (lockbox) and input into Yardi Voyager.
• Review scanned PDF invoices, code and enter into Yardi Voyager to create payables.
• Collect Form W9s from vendors by following up with emails and/or phone calls.
• Collect Certificates of Insurance from tenants and vendors by following up with emails and/or phone calls.
• Yardi Voyager experience.
• Real estate related accounting experience (commercial real estate preferred).
• General accounting, A/R and A/P experience.
• Available 10-20 hours a week