ull time Transaction Coordinator for busy Real Estate office.
Responsible for the processing of all buyer/seller mutually accepted contracts set to close.
- Manage all mutual transactions set to close 2 weeks prior to closing.
- Manage all contractual deadlines to stay in WA State compliance.
- Communicate with Agents, Escrow, Lenders and Clients throughout the process.
- Maintain all files through companies online Transaction Database.
Create and submit all Commission Disbursements to Agent and Escrow to close.
- Assistant Agents with all mutuals to a successful close.
- Be available by phone and email to all Agents, Staff and Management during business operating hours.
- Must have prior Transaction Coordinator experience
- Must be fluent and experienced with WA State real estate contracts, compliance and guidelines
- Strong administrative, communication and customer service skills
- Highly organized and a good problem solver
- Strict attention to detail
- Fluent with Microsoft Office - Outlook, Excel, Word