A requirement for this project is to have done/have knowledge about chemistry CIE ([login to view URL])
([login to view URL])
What is required for you to do is the following:
1. Look at the latest chemistry syllabus (example for IGCSE: [login to view URL])
2. Go through all past papers (only starting from 2010)
(Example for A-Level: [login to view URL](9701)/)
3. For every question in the past paper, cut it and put it onto a PDF corresponding to what topic the question belongs. Example: There is a question about rate of reactions, then you would put the question on a pdf/docx under the name [login to view URL] and the answer on [login to view URL]
Let me briefly explain the naming: The first element (0620) is the syllabus you are working with (in this case Chemistry IGCSE), second is the part of the syllabus the question belongs to (6.2 Rate of reactions) and finally QP (question paper), MS (mark scheme).
A great example you should follow is: [login to view URL] which is the exact same thing but for computer science instead of chemistry.
*THIS PROJECT IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE NOT FAMILIAR WITH CIE CHEMISTRY*
Regardless, I'll leave some vocab for those who have forgotten:
- Past Paper: An old exam that is now publically accessible
- Syllabus: Tells you what will enter on the exam, divided by subsections. It has bullet points under each subsection hinting you where the question you are seeing belongs to! :)
- Mark scheme: Tells the examiner what to give points for to the student, serves as the answer to the question.