Ditutup

Re-type an PDF in to WORD (54pages)

32 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $19/jam untuk pekerjaan ini

varimaxanalytic

Hi! I am really interested in this job. I’m data scientist working remotely with various analytical companies. I’m offering best quality and highest performance at a price we are both comfortable with. I can complete Lagi

$20 USD / jam
(2 Ulasan)
3.5
sandraks965

I have gone through your description and i can ensure that i can complete the work with accuracy best of my effort. I hope you consider my proposal

$20 USD / jam
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
lakshikar92

Hello, I have skills that you need and experience in rewriting and editing. give me a chance to impress you by my quality services. Thanks!

$15 USD / jam
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
Divyansh8890

I am ensuring you that I will complete your work on time and properly. You will be happy by my work.

$24 USD / jam
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
syedrauf070

About This Gig Hello, Welcome to my Transcription gig! My name is Syed Raof Hussain Shah and I’m a professional Proofreader who provides fast copy typing services to various clients. With more than 6+ years of experien Lagi

$15 USD / jam
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
ruchidconqrr

Hi, I am a designer with 9 years of experience and this project will be a nice opportunity for me. It would be great if you can share it with me.

$20 USD / jam
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
FahadTahir043

Hi Fahad here, I have done severall projects, so I am bidding here. I have been working with different organizations since 5 years. I have vast experience in handling these type of projects. My expertise in Ms office Lagi

$20 USD / jam
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
amshohag

Hello sir, I have seen your job [login to view URL]'s an easy job to do for [login to view URL] I am so passionate about web ressearch and collecting data.I hope we can do a better deal. Thank you

$23 USD / jam
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
GedorLM

Hi, I can generally compile up to 10 pages per day. I’m interested to hear more about the project and the subject matter. If you award me the project, I’d be pleased to discuss this further and get started for you as s Lagi

$15 USD / jam
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
rajankumarb1692

I read your description And I am able to do this I’m offering best quality and highest performance at a price we are both comfortable with. I can complete your project on time and your will experience great satisfactio Lagi

$20 USD / jam
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
kinjalkolhe

I am looking for a part-time activity along with my studies. I am currently studying Engineering and therefore, I am proficient in MS Word and Excel. I meet all my academic commitments during the day so I can do this d Lagi

$20 USD / jam
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
jishanctjishu

I can try my best to do your project perfectly asvper your needs. I have writing experience in the past few months

$20 USD / jam
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
rubelhowlader928

I have a good skills about typing work. Ms word, Ms excel, Power Point, pdf to ms word writing about 6 years experience. I will submit your job just time. My work quality good. Thank you.

$15 USD / jam
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
sindhu9922

Hello i am not that much experinced guy but i am 99% sure if you give me a chance i can make you day better and the other 1% is upto you

$16 USD / jam
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
paramjitchadha

Hi I am interested in your work. I am a corporate Banker with 21 years of experience in project finance. Since this work involved writing credit proposals which is in a way same as what you have mentioned in your re Lagi

$20 USD / jam
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
thehardik

I think you should give this opportunity to me. As I working in this field since last 5 year. On offline mode too I am connected with this kind of activities. I am hving my having my own YouTube channel. Iam also runni Lagi

$20 USD / jam
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
hussein0sabry

hello i have experience in re-type in professional way and conforting skills and can handle any type of files you want i will be charging 15$per hour

$15 USD / jam
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
Avi8820

Hi, I am well qualified & certified by skill india for Data Entry Certificate. I have six years experience in this field. So, I am try to best to complete your work.

$15 USD / jam
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
pankajsaxena032

Hello Sir/Madam, As I am government certified data entry operator and having more than 15 years experience in a private organisation, I shall complete your project in stipulated time period with 100% accuracy. A favour Lagi

$18 USD / jam
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
wolfxyz

Hello appreciable employer I can have your work ready in 8 hours. I am an expert typewriter with an excellent typing speed of 50 words per minute.

$20 USD / jam
(0 Ulasan)
0.0