Looking for a serious freelancer who has experience in data comparison and analytic.
We have approx 10 databases (in Excel) with approx. 1000 names and contact details gathered from marketing campaigns we've done in the past.
Goal is to bring all that data together and create a sort of pattern out of those different databases based on the following:
- who has been responding over a period of 24 months?
- is there a preferred interest profile (a typical product?) based on the the feedback over a period of 24 months?
- which company is more interested in a specific product or technology?
- how many people within that company respond frequently (who are our brand promoters?)
- bring this information into 1 general database (dbx)
- visualize in a metric (see attachment)
We want you to have a good understanding on what is needed. Please use the attachment to have a good picture.
The general database (dbx) needs to be scalable and flexible to add more Excel databases (db9, db10, db11,...)
General database can be a Excel spreadsheet or an Microsoft Access database. That's up to you.
Please do not id if you don't understand what we're asking.
If you like to bid and have questions, please ask before you bid.
We will provide a working databases with dummies records to protect privacy.
15 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $79 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi There, I am a data analyst by profession and can definitely provide you with the means to analyze your data. I've given you some details in a message. Thanks MAV