I need someone to take information from pdf files and add them to an excel sheet. I have pdf files that are job postings for economists and I need to put that information in an excel file where each row has information about each employer.
The job postings from file named [url removed, login to view] attached here need to be added to excel sheet [url removed, login to view] attached here (This sheet already contains entries from other job listings.
Here are the rules:
1. Enter into excel information about all jobs for which:
1.a. JEL Classifications include the codes : "Any", "E", "G", "F", "O", including any subscripts after the E, F, G, O codes.
1.b. Job Title is/includes Assistant Professor or “Tenure Track Economist”
2. In the Excel template, under "Salutation", fill in the name of the contact person or the committee to which the application is to be sent. Under GroundAddress, fill in the address where the application needs to be sent (which may be an email address). If the application is an online application, please put the address of the webpage where the application may be submitted under “Address” field. If there is contact information other than that to which the application is to be sent, put the additional information in the “notes” column.
3. Enter the following fields as described:
3.a. CV = 1 if the employer asks for a "vita" or resume or Curriculum vitae
3.b JMP = 1 if the employer asks for a job market paper or a writing sample or research paper or proof of research excellence
3.c. Research&TeachPhil = 1 if the employer asks for a statement of research and teaching philosophy.
3.d. TeachPhil = 1 if employer asks for a statement of teaching philosophy or some such.
3.e. TA Eval = 1 if employer asks for proof of teaching experience or teaching excellence.
3.f. Transcripts = 1 if employer asks for graduate or other trasnscripts
3.g. Letters = number of letters of reference asked by the employer.
3.h. InstType = “Liberal Arts” for postings taken from this file (see additional instructions below), if the posting suggests that the school/university is a liberal arts institution.
3.i. WebPage = the webpage of the Department within the institution which is posting the vacancy.
3.g. OnlineApp = 1 if the materials are to be sent by email or if the application is online only (eg: if the Ad says: go to [url removed, login to view] to apply)
3.f. Don’t worry about the Any/(F-F1)G field. I’ll fill it up later.
5. Don’t include postings whose deadlines have passed. However, if the posting says that we will start considering the applications, say on Oct 10, which is now gone, but will consider until post is filled, include these postings in the excel file.
4. Any unusual thing about the job posting - eg. the fact that one can either email the application or send by postal mail need to be noted in the notes column.
The file named [url removed, login to view] contains 3 pdf files (which are Section 5 of JOE) from which also entries need to be put into the same excel file as above. There are a few differences:
1. I have marked in yellow, the names of employers in which I am interested. Please enter only these into the excel file.
2. In the InstType column, please put “NonAcad” for all entries taken from these three pdf files.
Once the above two steps are complete, I need the following done:
1. For employers who have not mentioned any address to which the application is to be sent, please find the webpage of the department and employer and take the postal address from there and enter into the Address Field.
2. Enter under the “Webpage” field all departments/employers for whom there is no webpage mentioned in the job posting.
28 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $65 untuk pekerjaan ini
Dear Provider, I have 4 years of experience in data processing with typing speed 65 wpm with 95% accuracy. Can take up this job. I assure you great accuracy and fast work. Regards.