Excel 2010 :
Case Problem 4 (Kenai Fjords National Park) page EX 224-225
Submit the work back into SAM for a grade
FrostiWear Linda Young is a sales manager for FrostiWear, a successful new store based in Hillsboro, Oregon. She's tracking the sales figures for FrostiWear's line of gloves. She created a workbook that contains the sales figures from the past year for three glove models. She wants you to help format the sales report. Complete the following:
1. Open the Frosti workbook located in the Excel2/Case1 folder included with your Data Files, and then save the workbook as FrostiWear Sales Report.
2. In the Documentation sheet, enter your name in cell B3 and the date in cell B4. Set the background color for all the cells in the worksheet to standard blue, and then set the background color for the range B3:B5 to white. Add a border line around each cell in the range B3:B5.
3. Change the font of cell A1 to the Headings font of the current theme, change the font size to 36 points, change the font color to white, and then bold the text. Change the font size of the range A3:A5 to 16 points, change the font color to white, and then bold the text.
4. Go to the Glove Sales worksheet. Add formulas to calculate the total sales for each month and region over the three glove models.
5. Merge and center the range A1:H1, apply the Title cell style, and then increase the font size to 26 points. Merge and center the range A2:H2, apply the Heading 4 cell style, and then increase the font size to 16 points.
6. Merge and center the range A3:A16, set the alignment to Middle Align, rotate the text up, apply the Accent1 cell style, increase the font size to 18 points, and then bold the text.
7. Use the Format Painter to copy the format of merged cell A3 into the two ranges A18:A31 and A33:A46.
8. Center the text in the range C3:H3. Format the range C4:H16 to include thousands separators(,) and no decimal places. Use the Format Painter to copy the formats in the range C3:H16 to the two ranges C18:H31 and C33:H46.
9. In the range B3:H16, apply the Table Style Medium 2 table style. Turn off the filter arrows, and then display the header row, first column, last column, and banded rows. In the range B16:H16, change the fill color of the Total row to standard yellow.
10. Repeat Step 9 for the other two tables in the workshett.
11. In the Glove Sales worksheet, set the page orientation to landscape, insert manual page breaks at cells A18 and A33, and then repeat the first two rows of the worksheet on every printed page.
12. Display your name in the center header, display the filename in the left footer, display Page page number of number of pages in the center footer, and then display the current date in the right footer.
13. Save and close your workbook.