I'm looking for a Personal Assistant.
The chosen assistant will need to help me with the following:
- Data entry from PDF to Word.
- Data entry from books/printed documents into Word or PDF.
- Copying content from the Internet into PDF files.
- Keeping my diary.
- Going through a list of sites to see if anything has changed, daily.
- Answering emails.
- Making calls over Skype (I will ofcourse pay for the necessary credits).
- Writing articles about different topics.
- Keeping my blog and Twitter going.
- Web searches.
- Other fairly easy jobs.
What I'd need you to be is the following:
- Willing to work hard (this will not be required all the time, but I do have deadlines sometimes that I need to keep).
- Have a computer with fairly quick internet (as you will be downloading/uploading a lot), Skype, MSN, Winrar, Google Documents.
- A fairly good knowledge of English.
The workload can be anywhere from 8 up to 40 hours a week.
There are no set workhours. Just that I would like to see you on MSN or Skype if you are available to work.
I will pay weekly or monthly (whichever you prefer) through Paypal.
Please tell me a little bit about yourself, have you had experience as a Personal Assistant? It's okay if you haven't.
Feel free to bid anyway.
Also, what is the hourly rate you'd like to get paid?
I will include bonuses for excellent work.
To show me that you have read all of the description, please use the word 'groovy' in your bid.
I'd also like you to tell me what the date is that the Titanic sunk?
This might seem like a silly little question, but it's just so I know that you have the ability to search relevant data on the internet. :)
30 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $4/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
"groovy" Titanic sunk on 15 April, 1912 approximately around 02:20 am. Hi,I am so interested in working for you. Please take little time from your busy schedule to check out my PM.
Sir,i am looking a beautiful job.I like hourly [url removed, login to view],i like your [url removed, login to view] give me in this [url removed, login to view] you.