OK, so here's the scoop -
1. there's a website I'm looking to have scraped. [url removed, login to view]
2. What I'm looking for is this google doc here ([url removed, login to view]) filled in as per the example I've already included.
3. The example entry comes from this link here: [url removed, login to view]
4. The key then, once you've gotten to the Equator VA site is to somehow figure out how to click on each individual state, then once you have the resulting list of properties, to somehow program a click through on every property so that the resulting data - the complete property data - pops up and you can scrape that info
5. I'd like this for all states - data enter right into the Google Doc link above, along with a date/time stamp in Column A
6. If possible, it would be great to somehow search for and capture the agent's contact info - e.g. phone, from a search somehow, and enter it into Column T in the Google Doc - that is the only information that is not available on the Equator website
Note: some property information may not have the exact same info as is in the Google Doc, e.g. Real Estate Tax (Column O). That's OK. Just scrape as much info from the site as you can.
P.S. The winner would be able to create a bot to run on a set timeframe (e.g. weekly, or daily if we choose) once he or she built the original list of properties.
Whoops - private link there in Google Docs. Try this link here instead of the one in step 2 above.
12 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $304 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, I am interested to apply to this job offer as this is a perfect match to my skills and interests. I can start at once and guarantee a high quality of the final product. Pls see PM