I have many pdf files which are required to be typed in word document, no software allowed to convert those files.
The bid should be given for 100 files. But you shall be given work in lots of 10 files.
Here are few instructions :
1. The first step which you should do is to copy the pdf on the word file (msword 2007)
2. Then go to word file where pdf have been pasted and right click to go to ‘text wrapping’ and then select ‘behind text’.
3. Then you can start typing just below the pdf line.
4. The document file should be typed in Word 2007
5. You have to press ‘=’ immediately after completing every line without space. Then you have to press ‘enter’ to go to next line.
6. Each pdf should have a separate word file with same name as pdf file.
7. The pdf should be typed as per sample of finished work attached
8. The Font should be ‘Times New Roman’ and size ‘10’
9. The Paper size should be ‘A4’
10. All the exclamations marks should be types as it is (like full stop or comma if any).
11. The work should be done with 100 % accuracy. But if there is incorrect spelling in the image file, then you have to type the same in word file.
12. There should be no error in the file which are subject to deduction of payments :
a. Line missing / extra line
b. Improper text alignment
c. Spelling error
d. Extra line enter
e. Text missing/ extra text
f. Extra enter
g. Extra space
h. Other line data
i. Double space
j. Grammer error
k. Extra symbol/symbol missing
Lowest bidder will be hired.