I need an Excel script for the company staff for equally and fairly scheduling their shifts. I have $100 budget for this project. Lower cost proposals will be considered first. Below are the specifications I need. Thank you in advance:
- I've got about 30 people working. Everyday only ONE staff will be on duty, including weekends and various holidays.
- Each person will have ONE shift every month. But if the number of the staff is insufficient, some people may have TWO SHIFTS.
- Each person's work schedule in months should definitely follow this CYCLE: Saturday--Thursday--Friday--Monday--Sunday--Tuesday--Wednesday and return to the beggining, Saturday. For example, someone who is working on Saturday this month, HAS TO work on Thursday the next month, Friday the following month, Monday the following month..etc.
- I must have the ability to specify periods for the staff when they'll be on vacation, when they are sick, etc. The script should exclude people in these specified periods of time.
- I must have the ability to specify any date as a NATIONAL HOLIDAY. Working on these days is unpleasant, so people who work on these holidays should be treated as they've worked at weekends, and their next shift should be a Thursday Or Tuesday.
- At the end of each 12 months, everyone should have worked equally as possible, especially in terms of weekends and national holidays. This should be shown for each person on a table for the staff to see and trust the system.
- And if it's possible, I want the past years shifts to be taken into account. Therefore I'll need the ability to enter past years shift information for the staff. These people have been working since two years and I don't want them to start from zero again.