We finally launched our unique HotShots services targeting social networking (MySpace) site members and (Xanga) bloggers We need help from experts who know how to promote these services to social networking site members and bloggers. These services are similar to the ones offered by [url removed, login to view] but unique in terms of linking to ecommerce and rewards (for visits/clicks/comments/votes/donations).
The expert's duties may include:
1) Find prospects who are influential "VIP" members/bloggers and have lots of friends/subscribers.
2) Request to be friend of the found prospects. The request can be sent via a message that includes HotShots samples or demos.
3) Send messages to the prospect and post comments to the prospect's account with sample HotShots built with prospect's own profile photos.
4) Invite prospects to create their own HotShots to post to their social networking/blogging site and become a member of our web site.
5) Encourage prospects to take our free MyCards offer and buy/sell personalized gifts made with images in the HotShots.
We will pay an agreed amount for each prospect who used our HotShots services and signed up the membership. We may also share the ecommerce revenue generated from the HotShots services. We would like to hear your expertise and are willing to modify the above process so we can recruit more members. Thanks!