My company needs someone to gather contact information from websites based on our specific rules. We will pay on a per lead gathered basis.
Below are the instructions in order to gather the information we desire.
1. We will provide you with a spreadsheet that contains about 45 categories from specified directories
2. You will run the category names from that spreadsheet through the Overture Keyword Research Tool
3. You will gather the full list of keywords from the Overture Keyword Research Tool
4. You will run the keywords through the Overture Bid tool
5. You will select any keywords that have at least 3 companies bidding at least $1
6. You will enter keywords into Google
7. You will copy list of all advertisers (must have a minimum of 3 advertisers)
8. You will check to see if advertiser is an advertiser in a specific directory (we will explain how to tell)
9. If they are not an advertiser in that directory, then you will visit the website and collect all contact information and enter into a prospect spreadsheet.
10. We will provide you with a spreadsheet that contains the information that we need from these websites.
11. You will email us the completed spreadsheet.
We will provide the categories spreadsheet, prospect spreadsheet and other information to complete the project after we have chosen a bid.
Project is also posted in other boards/forums (winner may not come from this board).
If we are satisfied with the results, this can turn into a long term engagement.