*** Please NOTE that one or two line generic statements will not be considered as an application - You must read the advertisement carefully and address some of the points below***
We are a home based buisness in Australia looking for a casual researcher to do online research across a variety of areas.
The Ideal Person Would either be an existing researcher with access to leading information database/s & online journals, or a Masters Level University student with access to Academic Online full text databases.
You must have the following qualities:
1. A very high standard of written and spoken English;
2. Be able to Interpret large volumes Information from multiple sources, filter this information and summarise it into a clear and concise format.
3. Work efficiently with fast turnaround time expected.
4. Eye for detail especially written detail.
5. Think laterally and outside the square when researching particular topics.
6. Go beyond the topic of research and come up with new information by applying your own questioning, reasoning and analysis of information to address the topics and information required.
7. Be a skilled researcher accross many different fields of specialist interest.
8. BE ABLE TO DRAW COMPARISONS FROM THE INFORMATION That you find and make suitable recommendations For example, A research topic to identify alternative health products and what are the types of products available in the market and weighing up the "pro's and cons" between each item as well as cost, warranties, support, features of the product, negative press, consumer comments, company contact information etc. etc.
The immediate and urgent research task we are looking to have done is as follows:
The end result we want is a list of contacts (email and phone numbers) for Indias leading Social Entrepreneurs. We want the list to include in the first instance any within Bangalore and then more broadly in Southern India. We are not looking for after Charity organisations, we are seeking 'Social Entrepreneurs'. These are people/organizations who are combining business with doing good/social change projects.
Each contact should have full contact details (Location, email and phone number preferably) along with some other information about their involvements attached in the form of various pieces of text pasted in to a document (with full source link), or full articles in which they may have been mentioned.
In your submission please also Provide information with respect to:
1. Your skills/qualifications.
2. What you are presently doing.
3. How you will charge for your time eg. on an hourly rate or project rate.
4. YOUR LOCALITY.
5. How we will maintain contact ie. phone/skype/email.
We are looking for someone AFFORDABLE at low rates - and if they are good - there should be an ongoing supply of work.
*** Please NOTE that one or two line generic statements will not be considered as an application***