We are collecting webmaster data for an upcoming push we to ask for incoming links from universities. The following project needs to be complete within two weeks of the accepted bid, with a check-in after 2 days of work. Accuracy is absolutely key, as we will not accept documents with typos or inaccuracies.
This project MUST be completed manually, without the use of automated software or spiders.
Requirements for completion
• The contractor will must obtain 2500 entries from the sites listed from the pages in the following results set. No other pages will be accepted: [url removed, login to view]+linkdomain%[url removed, login to view]+-linkdomain%[url removed, login to view]+site%3A.edu&fr=yfp-t-501&toggle=1&cop=mss. Please start from page one and document where in the results set that you finish.
• Contractor must install the “SEO for Firefox” FireFox plugin to determine which search results rank PR3+
• DELIVERABLE: Contractor must provide an excel spreadsheet containing the following columns:
o Site Name (Page Title)
o Exact URL of the page (this should be a clickable link)
o Google Page Rank
o Name of the webmaster/technical contact
o Email address of the webmaster/technical contact
o Relevant search term that will be used as anchor text
Only pages that meet the following requirements will be counted against the required number of pages:
1. One way non-reciprocal links only, no link exchanges.
2. No link farms, link directories, forums, blogs or spam sites.
3. No sites banned by Google.
4. All links should be free and not paid links.
5. No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis, SEOElite or others)
6. All links must be indexable by googlebot, no rel="nofollow", [url removed, login to view] blocking, java links, jump scripts, framed pages etc.
7. Links must be on a PAGE with a Google PR of at least 3, not just a PR3 site.
8. No PR Pushing or SEO tricks.