I would like someone who has a decent understanding of RSS Feeds for this project..
I need someone to go through the links on this list:
[url removed, login to view]
and do the following research.....
1. Remove the niche specific links....(Internet marketing, Law, Sports, ect...)
On the remaining links I will need the following:
2. Which ones require log in information?
3. Which ones require website verification? (Require a code to be placed on your website, to verify ownership)
4. Which ones have CAPTCHA.
5. I will also need research done on all of them for the following information: Which ones do I submit my blogs rss feed url to? Which ones do I submit my primary blog's url to? Which ones require that every new post on my blog needs to be re-submitted and which ones I only need to submit my feed url to and it will automatically update as I make new posts.
6. General observation of site functionality...slow, buggy, failed re-directs.
I am laying out software that will automate this process...so I will need any information that you think would be pertinent on this list.
I would like this information provided to me in an Excell sheet.
For all this research to be done...someone will have to create new accounts for each one. This will require email verification...and a few may require you to have a website or blog...some of them may require that you verify your website or blog...so you will need access to a website or blog that you could add the required code to..
I am guessing this project would take me about 8 hours.