STATA AND ECONOMETRICS KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
The assignment I ask you is made up of two parts:
1)The first part is Data Description; I need help to do the following using the software STATA for the data I will give you
1. Summary Information
• Define the variables in a table.
• Give the time period of analysis, and the frequency of the data.
• Include summary statistics in a table using the tabstat command and interpret the mean values of each of the variables. Include the median value as well as the mean in the table.
• Determine if the dependent variable is trending over this time period of analysis (i.e. test for the presence of a linear or quadratic time trend, you don’t need to include any other higher order polynomials).
• Graph the dependent variable and include the trend in the graph. The Stata command is twoway (tsline cons, ms(o)) (lfit cons time), title("Linear Time Trend for Consumption") - use qfit for quadratic trend.
• Report the average quarterly (or monthly) growth rate in the dependent variable over the time period (you will need to run separate trend regressions for the graph and to estimate the growth rate).
3. Test for Granger causality.
• Make sure to indicate how many lags you include in the models used to test for Granger causality.
• Is the causal structure of the model consistent with your result?
• If you obtain a result that shows the reverse causality that is implied by the model, give a reason that might explain this (for example, see the explanation of how consumption might cause income on page 6-9 of the class notes).
The second part is Empirical Analysis. For this part I have to create a model and perform certain tests on the model using STATA. I included detailed description for this part as an attachment. Can you help me with all the parts of this assignment. If you can how long would it take you and how much would it cost? Thanks for your time
13 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $473 untuk pekerjaan ini
I have a large experience of doing statistical analysis with STATA and I can do your job in bout 4 days and provide the Do file and also all needed outputs.