Need to program an Arduino or a similar platform to receive analog data and send it to a cloud platform for processing.
The data first needs to be collected from a sensor, sent to the cloud and then analyzed to and compared to a standard data set giving a resultant diagnosis. The data must also be plotted in the form of a graph with axes based on input parameters.
1. Analog audio output is to be taken as input for the system
2. Use the input to compute output value
3. Plot a graph of obtained values against time.
4. The output must be compared to a standard data set. The comparison will be used to generate a diagnosis.
5. The remote screen (laptop or tablet) must show the graph of audio intensity vs time.
Scanning rate for obtaining readings from sensors needs to be continuous and all processing (graph generation and interpretation by comparison to data set) will need to be done in real time.
The output display will be a tablet or laptop, hence the cloud setup must be browser based.
6 pekerja bebas membida secara purata ₹29167 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, 1. Please share details of the sensor you will be using. [login to view URL] diagram or block diagram if any [login to view URL] Arduino board to be used? [login to view URL] data to cloud over WiFi or GPRS? [login to view URL] PCB board to be designed? or use Lagi
hi there i can have done audio level monitor previously for a survilance system i can easily do this still need more details to give an exact quote plz msg to discuss in detail
Dear client, I can help create a good platform to receive analogue data. Also, I will deliver you a good work on time Kindly chat me up for more information about this project. Sincerely yours, Temitope O.