Content and code to be created on ‘Login with Facial Recognition’
Article must be 100% unique. Plagiarized or spun articles will not be accepted.
Please create the article in a word document only.
The article should:
- Be of minimum 2000 words length [code/debug messages during command execution would not be counted as a word].
- Have multiple sub-headings.
- Easy readability. No long paragraphs.
- Allow readers to scan through the information, as it is for web audience.
- Use thorough explanations of code, concepts, or steps
- Include screenshots, diagrams, or GIFs where relevant
- Can include references to authentic high authority resources
- Include a proper title, introduction and description. Usage of quotes and references is encouraged
- Have correct grammar and spellings.
- Include code.
- Freelancer must be open to feedback and make revisions as suggested.
- Should not create the same article again on other websites/other places on the web.
-Submit both the code and the article as the final deliverable. The milestone will be released based on completion of both code and the article.