We need to synchronize data across databases with difference schemas and on different platforms: MS SQL database and MySQL. The connection does not need to be in real-time. Any updates to one database must be replicable to any other database conforming to one of the two supported schemas.
• Records are uniquely identified in each schema.
• All data in the source database will be replicated to the target database.
• Any existing data in the target database(s) will be updated.
• Any conflicts (changes in the target base not present in the source database) will be identified and reported.
• Any data inconsistencies (incomplete data that does not conform to the target schema) will be reported and abort the updates
• The target database must always be in a consistent state
• The process should report all changes applied to the target database.
Quality and reliability is more important than speed. A large proportion of the work has already been completed by a previous programmer which may be useful.
We are happy to provide further information (e.g. database dumps, schematic etc)to to interested parties before they apply or accept, so please ask for whatever you require to determine if you can carry out the task. Preference will not be given to early applicants but for whoever, can best complete the task.
Please do not apply for this job if you are not confident that you have the necessary skills and experience.
23 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $707 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello I am very interested in your project since i have rich experience on it. I am sure i can deliver the perfect result as you want on time. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best regards
hi I have around 10 years of professional experience in sql development and worked in more than 200 [login to view URL] discuss your [login to view URL] there and database link
Dear sir, Your task seems to be easy I just want to make sure about these requirements please provide me with two databases ERDs' To understand what should I do? Thanks E