PLATFORM: MS access or similar, (as long as I have access to be able to modify or fine tune as needed)
1. import into inventory and track by serial #, satellite tv receivers and hardware. Attach model number /cost/sale price, fields to each.
2. consign to field technicians, personal (warehouse) stock.
3. import work orders( inld'g: cust name,(last,first) addr, phn,alt phn, date, (mm/dd/yy AM/PM) w/o number, account number, job type, notes) from excel data.
4. check for duplicate (warranty) calls and flag for assignment back to original tech.
5. produce excel (or a query) for dispatch worksheet, that can be updated, printed and referenced throughout the day by dispatcher.
6. each work order will be completed by 1 of 30 techs. tech's name to link to his stock. Clerk will be able to click on receiver drop down on w/o and a drop-down list will be visible of all of the assigned tech's inventory.
7. import payment data (excel) and match work order number and receiver numbers for payment. Provide a report of mismatches.
8. Means to track returned (deffective or upgraded) returned items(RAs), from cust, through tech and back to us. provide a means to flag "Return Authorization # Required" for any jobs which by description will typically involve some product having to be returned for credit.
9. Reports: Tech Pay, Tech Schedule, Daily Completions, Receivables, Inventory not paid, RAs, RAs by status.
10. A nice feature to have would also be a way to e-mail each techs route to him each day.
Please advise if you can design and supply a system to handle all(or part) of these requirements.