I am looking to fine tune a stock market software called QuoteTracker written in Delphi, available at [url removed, login to view], whose source code I no longer have. Therefore you must be proficient in Delphi as well as Assembly (to work on fine tuning the software without having its source code).
- Software can be downloaded from [url removed, login to view]
- Some help on coding can be got from [url removed, login to view]
- Help files are located at [url removed, login to view]
- Additional help file in software's installation folder after install
- No features to be removed from existing software, following features and milestones are identified for payment:
A. Milestones for first 50% of the payment:
1. Removing restrictions and advt by converting demo to full version;
2. Unfreezing default col. 1 that shows the stock’s symbol and whose width cannot be reduced. Option to remove or replace the column by any other column and whose width can be changed by simple dragging;
3. Removing restriction and allowing option to reduce the width of the of main window or additional watchlist below a certain point. Option to reduce width of watchlist (software main window or symbol display list) below a certain limit is not available;
4. Option to click on any row and change its colour. Currently the software changes colour of first column (symbol code list) to yellow when it is clicked, but colour disappears when some other row is clicked. Option to change colour permanently when Ctrl+left click of mouse is done. System should change colour to any one default colour as defined by User, but should allow changing colour to any other colour by right clicking. That is, multiple rows can have multiple colours picked from a colour pallete, apart from one default colour. For removing colour, again Ctrl+mouse left click. Option to remove all symbol colours in right click> context menu. Colour should be stored in case the software is shutdown and restarted.
[url removed, login to view] for second 50% of the payment:
1. Option to mass upload symbol list by copy-paste in tab delimited format from excel or notepad text file;
2. Option to add data in a particular column in the main window (or main window of additional watchlist windows) similar to copy-paste feature of excel, and carrying out multiple arithmetic calculations in such columns using data available in other columns. Therefore, each column to be given a code/ column no. to allow arithmetic calculations, the result of which can be display in another column.
3. Option to add any no. of columns where text can be entered in the main window itself.
4. Option to add data to the multiple rows in a single or multiple columns using copy paste feature as in MS-Excel.
5. Software should remember the column name/no. in case the column sequence is changed.
6. Option to empty out all the contents of a particular column.
7. All the above data should be stored in the software in case software is closed/ shutdown.
For testing purpose, update the following files after first installation:
Immediately after installation, do a webupdate of the following files:
1. NSE India Login Script;;
2. NSE India Real-Time;
3. NSE India BackFill
4. NSE India Indices
5. NSE India Symbol lookup
After software re-start, select WalletWatch India Real-Time (Free) as your default data provider immediately after installation OR in Option> Data Sources.
Add symbol for testing:
Live data will be filled in symbols only when India stock markets are open between 9:15 am to 3:30 pm (Indian Standard Time +5:30 GMT).
Please contact me on personal message box in case you wish to work on the software during hours when the Indian market is closed or in case data is not filling in the columns using data feed from NSE.
Payment to be release through this website only, after completion of each milestone. Source code to be delivered along with completion of second milestone
Besides the above requests please make it possible to search for a symbol by simply typing its name anywhere in the watchlist screen.
For example, if i have 150 stocks in my watchlist, all sorted in a % Value change mode, in real time market scenario they would all be moving up and down pretty fast to manually scroll around and search for each. So, I want to just type in the name and the relevant symbol would be highlighted or the cursur should go to the relevant symbol or to the text given in the Note Column (you can add this column by editing the default view)