I need a function that draws on desktop, behind the desktop icons in order to draw a movie/GIF on it. The main requirement is that the painting should be UNDER the desktop icons.
These are the requirements:
* The painting should be under desktop icons
* Should work with modern operating systems (Win XP and up)
* Do not use DirectX (if you want to use DirectX/DirectDraw, please inform me first to approve it)
* Do not use ActiveDesktop
* Flickerless (it is important that the animation/video should plays smoothly)
* The program should not hinder other applications or the usual way in which the user interacts with the desktop
* Delphi XE source code
* Some documentation
* A very small application (and source code) that demonstrates that the function works. It should paint a series of 3-4 BMPs to simulate the animation.