I need a skilled Delphi programmer, preferably with Radius knowledge to create a Delphi Radius server library similar to TinyRadius (an Open source radius library written in Java).
1. For my requirement, i only need Access-Request, Access-Accept, Access-Reject, and Access-Challenge.
2. The radius server should work with major VPN products including Microsoft VPN and Windows 2008 Server.
3. You also need program such that the code can be ported to Lazarus so that the library can be used on Linux platform.
4. You need to provide one example Delphi and one Dot net service application using the library.
5. You need to provide full instructions on how to setup, compile and deploy the library.
This will be a pioneering project as there is no known Windows library (Delphi,VB or Dot net) for Radius server that i am aware of.
If you are interested, please submit your experience, how you intend to complete the project, and a sample RADIUS program written in Delphi that can process Access-Request.