Design an enclosure in Solid Works (four separate components - files ready to be sent to a mold maker).
1. The enclosure will be 12” x 8” and 1” in dimension. The base enclosure will be in two(2) separate files (attached are the two pics that show what it looks like)
2. The Orange block is a light made out of a separate plastic piece that is attached to the enclosure (will need a (1) separate Solid Works file). It will need to slide in the base enclosure. It need to be flushed with the enclosure – no gaps.
3. The back plate is a flat square plastic plate that sits in the ‘rail’ molding of the base enclosure (one (1) separate Sold Works file).
4. There will be mounting holes for a Printed circuit boards, Camera board, Light, and LEDs.
5. We would like to have this done in 5 days.