We are an ECommerce startup that has been operating for a year now and we are looking for a digital marketer that can take our brand's online presence to the next level. Details of the company and the brand shall be discussed within the interview process.
• SEO audits on existing websites, eCommecre and Social Media.
• Lead SEO discussions for client meetings.
• Create, plan, and execute strategic online customer acquisition plans for clients to maximize traffic and conversions.
• Research and analyze industry changes and developments in search engine optimization.
• Able to work for any kind of Marketing solution for eCommerce.
• Rank our product in eCommerece marketplace like ebay, walmart, amazon etc.
• Write SEO and user-friendly meta tags, alt tags, and more.
• Metrics analysis to review data, create reports, and track results.
• Create SEO presentations for internal team syncs and client meetings.
• Develop and execute marketing campaigns, including: social media, email marketing and subscriber management, testing, reporting and analysis.
• Create, implement, track, optimize, and report on Google Ad Campaigns and Google Shopping.
• Create, implement, track, optimize, and report on other paid ad campaigns (including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Bing).
• Team player yet able to work independently.
• Flexibility and ability to thrive in fast paced environment.
• Collaborate other team if needed.