we are looking for someone who can create a Dokcer image with OpenLiteSpeed(OLS) and WordPress.
The image must be compatible with Cloudron and therefore include a Cloudron [login to view URL]
Some software are already made available by the platform and can be requested via [login to view URL] as an Addons to the image.
ez: ldap, localstorage (persisten storage), mongodb, mysql, postgresql, recvmail, redis, scheduler, sendmail, turn.
The information to use the Addon are provided as environment variables.
Here are some links that can help you:
- [login to view URL]: [login to view URL]
- Addon: [login to view URL]
- [login to view URL]
- Docker Image ez: [login to view URL] (this is not compatible with cloudron)
- WordPress app for Cloudron (apache based): [login to view URL]
Features we want to have:
- SFTP with "localstorage - Addon" ( ez: [login to view URL])
- Redis Cache (LScache) [login to view URL]
- Webadmin OLS ([login to view URL])
- WP-CLI (in theory already included in OLS)
- LDAP and SMTP that use Cloudron Addon
We will provide:
- Gitlab repository
- Gitlab registry
- Cloudron Licenze
- Server with Cloudron already installed to use as a test environment
- Cloudron specialist to ask information on the platform